Kairos advocates the building of strategic relationships within the host communities of our clients. Stakeholder perceptions have a direct impact on a company's' most valuable asset, its reputation. A positive reputation provides companies with a competitive advantage.
We develop Community Relationship Programs which reflect the social needs of an area and identify best practice initiatives, for our clients use. Proactive community relation activities can include participation in career days, trade shows, open houses, public speaking opportunities and local committee representation.
Our Success Stories
- Facilitated discussions between municipal/provincial government, EnCana and the community of Kelly Lake which resulted in a collaborative effort that ensured the community's reuse and ownership of a retired school facility.
- Managed on site Media at a pipeline incident.
- Designed a community relations program that increased community stewardship by 110% in one year.
- Initiated a partnership with Peace Regional Emergency Medical Services to bring 911 services to five Municipal Districts in northwest Alberta.
- Partnered with TransAlta and Alberta Agriculture to produce a computerized safety game, Lost on the Farm.
- Directed a provincial partnership with Alberta Agriculture's 4-H Program.
- Lead the implementation of a Leaders of Tomorrow Program in the Grande Prairie Region.